Service inspired by medical expertise
Otorhinolaryngology is the medical term that deals with all conditions and ailments of the ear, nose, and throat, as well as related structures of the head and neck. The upper respiratory region of the body comprises of the ear, nose and throat that can fall prey to a number of bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Without the proper treatment, these infections can cause irreversible damage to the affected regions
ENT are surgeons who specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of the ear, nose and throat area.
• Sore throat
• Persistent cough, that lasts for more than 2 weeks
• Constant cold, runny nose
• Ear pain, loss of hearing
• Snoring, sleep apnea
• Nasal Endoscopy for diagnosing various nasal and sinus conditions.
• Diagnosis and management of allergic Rhinitis.
• Diagnosis and treatment for snoring and sleep apnea syndrome.
• Examination and suction clearance for ear conditions
• Diagnosis and management of hearing loss
• Ventilation tube insertion
• Diagnosis and management of different disorders of Voice and Swallowing.
• Diagnosing and management of various swellings such as :
• Submandibular gland
• Parotid gland